Why did you become a personal trainer?
I always enjoy helping people in all walks of life so Having a strong love for health and fitness the career path made perfect sense.
Everyday is as good as the last when you are surrounded by fantastic people work never feels like work.
- Fifteen years of Cricket
- Three years of Rugby Union/Touch
- WA Cricket Squad 2006 - 2008
- School Boys ACC Cricket Team 2008
- State ACC Touch Rugby Grand Finalist 2008
- MCC Club Champion 06/07 & 07/08
Sushi & ice-cream.
Most embarrassing moment
Calling a university lecturer 'mum'.
What's your passion?
My passion has always been to better myself and to help others to do the same. Whether it's in the gym or in life I love showing people how amazing they can be and what their body is capable of doing if they apply themselves and remain consistent.